– Two-axle AP-14 (body capacity 30 cubic meters) and three-axle AP-20 (body capacity 45 cubic meters).
– Reinforced brake system, springs and drawbar;
– Compatible with vehicles of various brands, which are equipped with standard couplings for towing trailers and hydraulic system terminals, designed to connect the hydraulic cylinders of the tipping platform.
– The strong awning for storage of production is established.
– For the convenience of reaming installed a platform and steps.
– Installed additional lighting dimensions of the sides of the trailer and rear bumper.
Creative thinking and long experience allowed to qualitatively and skillfully make dump trailers: AP-14 (body capacity of 30 cubic meters) and three-axle AP-20 (body capacity of 45 cubic meters).
Car trailers AP-14, AP-20 are intended for transportation of various types of agricultural products. They can work in conjunction with most cars used in agriculture. Trailers are compatible with vehicles of various brands, which are equipped with standard coupling devices for towing trailers and hydraulic system terminals, designed to connect the hydraulic cylinders of the tipping platform. The dump trailer can be used for acceptance of loose production directly from the combine and transportation of grain to the elevator and storages. This is the optimal solution for the transportation of cereals, legumes and oilseeds (wheat, barley, oats, corn, sunflower, peas and buckwheat). It can also be used to transport organic and mineral fertilizers, pelleted feed or processed agricultural products.
Each trailer is tested for quality. The company goes to full cooperation with the customer. The height and thickness of the sides of the trailer depends on the wishes of the customer. An enhanced brake system, springs and drawbar are installed. The awning is made of quality material. It is fastened by means of an expander and tension belts. To prevent the awning from sagging, metal arches were installed inside the body. For convenience of stenciling the platform and steps were established. Additional lighting of the dimensions of the trailers and the rear bumper is installed.
All equipment is subject to state compensation in the amount of 25-40%